The Big Buddha is currently undergoing renovations and areas in the vicinity of the Big Buddha statue will be closed during the maintenance period. Please check the official website of Po Lin Monastery for the latest arrangement.
1-2/5, 19/5 : 09:00 - 18:30
Where to buy
Book online – Advanced booking can be made up to 14 days prior to visits. Reserve your tickets to save queuing time and a more enjoyable day out.
Online Payment Methods
We accept Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay, American Express, Alipay, AlipayHK, Wechat Pay and Octopus payment.
Tickets are also available from:
1. Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car Terminal
Ngong Ping 360 Ticketing Offices at Tung Chung and Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminals.
2. Ngong Ping 360 online booking system
Book your tickets 14 days in advance. Please click here and book your tickets. Once the transaction is completed, the booking confirmation will be sent to your email.
3. All 7-Eleven convenience stores (Except Tung Chung & Ngong Ping stores)
You can also purchase ticket redemption voucher* of round trip cable car ride (crystal cabin) or 360 Fun Pass at 7-Eleven convenience stores. Voucher is pre-dated and valid on or before the specific date shown on the voucher. You can redeem ticket at Ngong Ping 360 ticketing offices at Cable Car Terminals and used on the same day of redemption.
* Not applicable to ticket for same day travel.
For single trip/ round trip cable car tickets
On the date of your ride, please present a printed copy of the e-ticket with its barcode to onsite staff, or show the barcode on your smartphone to directly wait for boarding at the boarding area. You do not need to redeem a physical ticket at the ticketing office.
For 360 Holidays guided tours, “360 Sky-Land-Sea Day Pass”, or “360 Sky-Land-Sea Overnight Package” or Ngong Ping 360 Private Cabin Service
Please bring along your booking confirmation with the credit card used to make the purchase to collect your ticket at the designated express counters at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal ticketing office.
- Confirmed online bookings are non-refundable.
- Ngong Ping 360 Rules and Regulations apply. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final.
- If you have any queries, please contact us at Guest Services Hotline (852) 3666 0606, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.