The first stage of the Big Buddha renovation – the refurbishment of the Buddha's body has been completed. The upper part of the scaffolding has been demolished. The second stage of the Big Buddha renovation is expected to complete in mid of 2022. Po Lin Monastery and the Big Buddha remain open Details
14/10 : 09:00 - 18:30
Where to buy
Book online – Advanced booking can be made up to 14 days prior to visits. Reserve your tickets to save queuing time and a more enjoyable day out.
Online Payment Methods
We accept Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay, American Express, Alipay, AlipayHK, Wechat Pay and Octopus payment.
Tickets are also available from:
1. Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car Terminal
Ngong Ping 360 Ticketing Offices at Tung Chung and Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminals.
2. Ngong Ping 360 online booking system
Book your tickets 14 days in advance. Please click here and book your tickets. Once the transaction is completed, the booking confirmation will be sent to your email.
3. All 7-Eleven convenience stores (Except Tung Chung & Ngong Ping stores)
You can also purchase ticket redemption voucher* of round trip cable car ride (crystal cabin) or 360 Fun Pass at 7-Eleven convenience stores. Voucher is pre-dated and valid on or before the specific date shown on the voucher. You can redeem ticket at Ngong Ping 360 ticketing offices at Cable Car Terminals and used on the same day of redemption.
* Not applicable to ticket for same day travel.
For guests purchase ticket through official website
On the date of your visit, please present the electronic ticket to onsite staff and you will be directed to the ticketing office for ticket redemption. Then proceed to the pre-boarding area that and the waiting time depends on the real-time situation.
- Confirmed online bookings are non-refundable.
- Ngong Ping 360 Rules and Regulations apply. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final.
- If you have any queries, please contact us at Guest Services Hotline (852) 3666 0606, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.