You and your loved ones can now ride in a private cable car cabin. With queue-free ticketing and priority boarding service, you can enjoy with comfort and convenience in exclusive privacy. Choose your round trip cable car ride from standard or crystal cabin!
$3,800 per every 10 guests
$4,500 per every 10 guests
- Infants aged between 0-2 years inclusive are free of charge.
- * According to “Tung Chung Cable Car Bylaw”, children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above to board. Proof of age may be requested by Ngong Ping 360 staff.
- ^ Senior fare is only applicable to Hong Kong residents aged 65 or above. Ticket holders must present their Hong Kong ID card or Hong Kong Senior Citizen Card as proof of age.
- The price of each private cabin is limited to a maximum of 10 guests. For more than 10 guests, each additional guest is required to purchase corresponding round-trip cable car ticket at the regular price.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates are quoted in Hong Kong dollars.
- In the case of cable car service suspension for weather or other reasons, guests can exchange their tickets to another date or apply for a refund at the ticketing office of the Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal, or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final.
For enquiries and questions on ticketing, please contact us at Guest Services Hotline (852) 3666 0606.