Enjoy year-round adventures and all-inclusive cable car rides with 360 Annual Pass!
With an Ngong Ping 360 Annual Pass you can enjoy cable car rides all year round. Watch the seasons change on beautiful Lantau Island and experience new shows, festive events, shopping and dining at Ngong Ping Village.
Extended validity for “360 Annual Pass”
The validity of “360 Annual Pass” with expiry dates from 9 March to 1 April 2021 has been automatically extended to 2 May after the completion of scheduled maintenance (from 2 April). “360 Annual Pass” with expiry dates after 2 April will be automatically extended for 1 months. (Not applicable for application on or after 2 April 2021)
Example 1: A “360 Annual Pass” with an expiry date on 9 March entitles its holder to unlimited cable car rides and relevant offers from 2 April to 2 May.
Example 2: The validity of “360 Annual Pass” with expiry dates on 30 Apr is automatically extended to 30 May.
$550 per year
Exciting Offers for 360 Annual Pass Holders
Enjoy 365 days of unlimited Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car rides (Standard Cabin)
Save ticket-queuing time and proceed directly to the pre-boarding area.
Upgrade to the Crystal Cabin round trip for HK$50; or the Sky-Land-Sea Day Pass / 360 Tai O Pass for HK$90(for use on the day of travel)
Special discounts at Ngong Ping 360 souvenir shops and selected tenants at Ngong Ping Village
Terms and Conditions for Online Reservation of “360 Annual Pass”
- Applicants can reserve and pay for the “360 Annual Pass” via the Ngong Ping 360 online booking system. Upon completion of the online reservation, applicants must bring with them the letter of confirmation to pick up the “360 Annual Pass” from the designated counter at the Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal within 30 days after online reservation. Should applicants fail to pick up their “360 Annual Pass” within 30 days after online reservation, Ngong Ping 360 reserves the right to cancel the application without refunding. The “360 Annual Pass” is valid for 365 days from the first day of collecting the Pass.
- Current holders of the "360 Annual Pass" can apply to renew their pass via the Ngong Ping 360 online booking system from 30 days before the expiry date. Upon completion of renewal payment, the validity of the new "360 Annual Pass" will be extended for 365 days from the original expiry date of the existing "360 Annual Pass". For example, if the original expiry date is 9 November 2018, the new expiry date will be extended to 9 November 2019. Renewal applicants must bring with them the letter of confirmation to pick up the new “360 Annual Pass” from the designated counter at the Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal within 30 days after online renewal. Should applicants fail to pick up their “360 Annual Pass” within 30 days after online renewal, Ngong Ping 360 reserves the right to cancel the application without refunding.
- Current holders of the “360 Annual Pass” who wish to apply for renewal after the expiry date must process their application at the designated counters at Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal. The reservation system at the Ngong Ping 360 website is not able to process renewal application for expired “360 Annual Pass”. The application form for the “360 Annual Pass” can be downloaded here.
Terms and Conditions for “360 Annual Pass”
- The Pass holder must present The Pass at gate turnstiles toboard the cable car (standard cabin). In the event of dispute, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited (“NP360”) will be final.
- The Pass holder can enjoy the unlimited ride and special discounts for 365 days from the day of application. Unlimited ride and special discounts for Pass holder are not applicable on servicing day, during private functions and special promotions / events.
- The Pass holder can upgrade to the Crystal Cabin or other packages at an exclusive upgrade price on the date of travel upon presentation of the Pass at NP360 ticketing offices. Guest should keep the receipt and wristband for upgrade to Crystal Cabin.
- The Pass is non-transferable, non-resellable, non-changeable, nonrefundable and void if altered or damaged.
- NP360 reserves the right to verify the Pass holder’s identification and to confiscate the Pass in case of misuse.
- Loss of the 360 Annual Pass should be reported to Ngong Ping 360 immediately. We may issue a replacement pass at HK$50. The replaced pass will have the same validity as the lost or damaged one.
- All guests have to comply with all the NP360 cable car bylaws and safety rules, which are posted at the ticketing offices of NP360.
- NP360 reserves the right to revoke and / or retain The Pass without refund or compensation:
- If the holder violates or fails to comply with any of the rules and regulations of NP360;
- For unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior and/or failure to cooperate and to follow the instructions given by NP360 staff; or
- In any circumstances that NP360 sees necessary.
- The Terms and Conditions are subject to the interpretation of NP360 which shall be final and conclusive. In the event of disputes, NP360 reserves the right to make final judgment in respect of the Pass
- When the applicant applies for “360 Annual Pass”, Ngong Ping 360 Limited would collect and store the personal information, including the name, sex, age, contact number, e-mail, and correspondence address. The collected and stored personal information will be used for application verification and pass holder identification purposes.
- Collected personal information will be used by Ngong Ping 360 Limited to:
- Verify the application of the “360 Annual Pass”
- Verify the identity of the pass holder
- Contact the applicant and / or to communicate “360 Annual Pass” related information;
- To process your request for any products or services offered by Ngong Ping 360 Limited
- To fulfil requests submitted by you, whether via the online platform, the mobile phone platform, over the telephone, or through other means
- To notify you of service updates, suspension or changes of Ngong Ping 360 Limited’s products or services
- To notify you of price adjustment of Ngong Ping 360 Limited’s products or services
- For marketing and promoting the following products and services (from which Ngong Ping 360 Limited may or may not be remunerated):
- All products or services provided by Ngong Ping 360 Limited including cable car tickets, “360 Annual Pass”, other packages, 360 Holidays Guided Tours, attractions at Ngong Ping Village, Ngong Ping 360 retail shops at the Tung Chung and Ngong Ping cable car terminal, and Ngong Ping Village
- Events, entertainment and festive decorations at Ngong Ping
- Latest promotion offers, discounts and product information offered by Ngong Ping 360 Limited
- Service enhancement or system upgrade offered by Ngong Ping 360 Limited
- Products and services offered by Ngong Ping 360 Limited’stenants
- Products and services jointly offered by Ngong Ping 360 Limited and Ngong Ping 360 Limited’s business partners including but not limited to the following:
- Travel and leisure services, including hotel packages, airlines,shopping malls, and travelling products such as other theme parks and other attractions.
- Third party rewards, loyalty and privileges programme providers
- Travel, tour and accommodation services
- Financial, insurance, credit card, banking, foreign exchange and other related services and products
- Unless explicitly specified in this Private Policy Statement, Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall keep all personal information of applicant held by the Company confidential and shall not disclose any of this personal information. However, Ngong Ping 360 Limited will request the Applicant to provide all necessary personal information, such that the company can verify the accuracy of the Applicant’s personal information. Under special circumstances, Ngong Ping 360 Limited may disclose, request or transfer the personal information of applicant to the following parties (whether they are in Hong Kong or outside of Hong Kong: (a) any regulatory or government institutions; and (b) any persons that Ngong Ping 360 Limited considers necessary to disclose, request or transfer the Applicant’s personal information to achieve the above mentioned purposes.
- In accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, the Applicant has the right to verify whether Ngong Ping 360 Limited has held his / her personal information, and to request correction of any inaccurate personal information. All such correction or verification must be applied in writing, and mailed to the Marketing Section of Ngong Ping 360 Limited at 11 Tat Tung Road, Lantau.
- For the full details of the privacy statement of Ngong Ping 360 Limited, please click here to see our Personal Privacy Statement.
For enquiries and ticketing, please contact Guest Services Hotline of Ngong Ping 360 at (852) 3666 0606.