The first stage of the Big Buddha renovation – the refurbishment of the Buddha's body has been completed. The upper part of the scaffolding has been demolished. The second stage of the Big Buddha renovation is expected to complete in mid of 2022. Po Lin Monastery and the Big Buddha remain open Details
14/10 : 09:00 - 18:30
Enjoy a more relaxing and fun-packed trip by getting your pass in advance to shorten queue time for ticketing.
Thanks to the EQ-Pass electronic queueing system, you can now make the best of your time to experience the scenic views and cultural heritage unique to Lantau.
How to get an EQ-Pass?
On-site Collection (Tung Chung & Ngong Ping)
- To save on-site queuing time, collect an EQ-Pass at the entrance of the Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal to join a virtual queue for tickets.
- When the number of your EQ-Pass is called, proceed to Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal to join the physical queue and purchase your cable car tickets.
- Proceed to the boarding area.
- To save on-site queuing time, collect an EQ-Pass at Holidays 360 located in the Ngong Ping Themed Village or the entrance of Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal to join a virtual queue for cable car boarding.
- Scan the QR-Code of EQ-Pass to check the current calling number.
- When the number of your EQ-Pass is called, proceed to the boarding area of Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal
Online Collection (For Tung Chung Only)
- To save on-site queuing time, collect an EQ-Pass via Ngong Ping 360 Facebook Messenger or WeChat official account (ID: NP360_HK) to join a virtual queue for tickets purchase.
- When you receive a notification of your EQ-Pass turn, proceed to Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal to join the physical queue and purchase your cable car tickets.
- Proceed to the boarding area after ticket purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- The on-line notification function of EQ-Pass is for reference only. Please refer to on-site information for the actual designated queueing period.
- An EQ-Pass is only valid on the date shown on the Pass.
- Each EQ-Pass is only valid for one use.
- The EQ-Pass will not be accepted if it is altered or damaged.
- A new EQ-Pass is required if five or more number groups beyond yours have been called.
- The EQ-Pass is non-transferrable, non-saleable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Any unauthorised action may render the EQ-pass invalid.
- Ngong Ping 360 Limited reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final.
- For enquiries, please contact us at Guest Services Hotline (852) 3666 0606.