Embark on your Tai O day trip from Ngong Ping 360
The "360 Tai O Pass" is your best choice to experience the local delicacies, fun shopping and culture of the charming Hong Kong fishing village. You will enjoy fast cable car boarding, a boat excursion and a snack voucher as you travel through the streets and waterways of the "Venice of the Orient".
|ADULT||CHILD* (AGED 3-11)|
- Infants aged between 0-2 years inclusive are free of charge.
- * According to “Tung Chung Cable Car Bylaw”, children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above to board. Proof of age may be requested by Ngong Ping 360 staff.
*Tai O Boat Excursion service will be suspended on 3 Jun 2022
Terms and Conditions
- All rates are quoted in Hong Kong dollars.
- The "360 Tai O Day Pass" comprises a Round Trip Cable Car ticket, a New Lantao Bus Ticket to Tai O, a Tai O boat excursion ticket and a Tai O snack voucher.
- Guests are required to redeem the vouchers at designated service points and each voucher can be used only once. Altered or defaced vouchers are deemed invalid. No replacement will be issued for loss of vouchers.
- All redemption vouchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. The voucher's validity is as per date stamped.
- Guests are recommended to pay attention to the service operations schedules and plan their own journey accordingly. Any late redemption will be considered no show and no refund will be given to the unused portion of the package.
- Ngong Ping 360 shall not be liable for any loss, damage to property, personal injury, theft, delay arising from accident, or other matters beyond its control that occur.
- Visitors are to exercise their own judgment on whether their physical conditions allow them to join in the activities of the package and Ngong Ping 360 shall not be held responsible for the physical conditions of guests.
- Guests are required to present the "Tai O boat excursion" voucher at the designated pier in Tai O for boarding. Should the "Tai O boat excursion" service be unavailable, this voucher can be used at Ngong Ping 360 Souvenir Shops at a value of HK$20.
- Guests are required to redeem the bus ticket at the ticketing office of New Lantao Bus. Usage of the ticket is subject to the terms and conditions of the service provider.
- The Tai O snack voucher can be used at selected food outlets (include Fuk Hing Hong, Macau Snack Trading Company, Tai O Bakery, Cheung Choi Kee, Solo, Wah Lee, Tai O FML, TAI OHHH) in Tai O fishing village.
- Ngong Ping 360 Limited is not a supplier of the products and services of the merchant and shall not be responsible for any liability in relation thereto.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of disputes, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final.
For enquiries and ticketing, please contact us at Guest Services Hotline (852) 3666 0606.