Enjoy a more relaxing and fun-packed trip by getting your pass in advance to shorten queue time for ticketing.
Thanks to the EQ-Pass electronic queueing system, you can now make the best of your time to experience the scenic views and cultural heritage unique to Lantau.
How to get an EQ-Pass?
On-site Collection (Tung Chung & Ngong Ping)
- To save on-site queuing time, collect an EQ-Pass at the entrance of the Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal to join a virtual queue for tickets.
- When the number of your EQ-Pass is called, proceed to Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal to join the physical queue and purchase your cable car tickets.
- Proceed to the boarding area.
- To save on-site queuing time, collect an EQ-Pass at Holidays 360 located in the Ngong Ping Themed Village or the entrance of Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal to join a virtual queue for cable car boarding.
- Scan the QR-Code of EQ-Pass to check the current calling number.
- When the number of your EQ-Pass is called, proceed to the boarding area of Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal
Online Collection (For Tung Chung Only)
- To save on-site queuing time, collect an EQ-Pass via Ngong Ping 360 Facebook Messenger or WeChat official account (ID: NP360_HK) to join a virtual queue for tickets purchase.
- When you receive a notification of your EQ-Pass turn, proceed to Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal to join the physical queue and purchase your cable car tickets.
- Proceed to the boarding area after ticket purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- The on-line notification function of EQ-Pass is for reference only. Please refer to on-site information for the actual designated queueing period.
- An EQ-Pass is only valid on the date shown on the Pass.
- Each EQ-Pass is only valid for one use.
- The EQ-Pass will not be accepted if it is altered or damaged.
- A new EQ-Pass is required if five or more number groups beyond yours have been called.
- The EQ-Pass is non-transferrable, non-saleable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Any unauthorised action may render the EQ-pass invalid.
- Ngong Ping 360 Limited reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final.
- For enquiries, please contact us at Guest Services Hotline (852) 3666 0606.