Ngong Ping 360‧sky100:
Day & Night Package
Purchase the Ngong Ping 360 ‧ sky100: Day & Night Package at HKD285 to enjoy 32% off
Ngong Ping 360 and sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck are joining up to launch the Ngong Ping 360 ‧ sky100: Day & Night Package. Available at a discount of 32% off, the package offers superb value for a flexible weekend getaway that covers both downtown Hong Kong and the countryside – perfect for planning a romantic date, a photo adventure, or a cultural excursion within the same day or over two days.
During the promotion period, guests who have purchased a Ngong Ping 360 round trip cable car ticket (Standard Cabin) at its regular price can upgrade to the Ngong Ping 360 ‧ sky100: Day & Night Package at $501&2. For increased flexibility to visit two iconic attractions of Hong Kong, the Ngong Ping 360 and sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck tickets included in the package can be used within 7 days of redemption.
|ADULT||CHILD* (AGED 3-11)|
|Round Trip Cable Car Ticket (Standard Cabin) & Admission at sky100||
Infants aged 0 to 2 travel free.
* According to the Tung Chung Cable Car Bylaw, children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above to board the cable car. Guests may be required to present their proof of age at the request of our staff.
Promotion period: 20 May – 15 December 2019
Ticketing: Tickets are available at the ticketing office of Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal of Ngong Ping 360, the official website of Ngong Ping 360, the 1/F Ticket Centre of sky100 and the official website of sky100.
Recommended itineraries for weekend getaways: cultural excursion, romantic date, photo adventure
Perfect for guests who enjoy unwinding over the weekend. After waking up late in the morning, proceed to Ngong Ping Village for a Hong Kong style afternoon tea. Tour around the Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery to appreciate the century-old architecture and Buddhist culture of the tranquil side of Hong Kong. For your evening, visit sky100 to learn more about the history of Hong Kong through “sky100’s Tales of Hong Kong”, a 28-metre-long multimedia story wall that showcases local tales and anecdotes.
Impress your date with great planning and romantic ambiance. Select a restaurant from Ngong Ping Village to show how well you know his / her preference. Have a tête-à-tête on your return cable car trip with the romantic sunset as your backdrop. Round up your perfect date with the amazing night views of Hong Kong at sky100. The thoughtful date will delight your other half for years to come!
Photo adventure around Hong Kong
You’ll be completely drawn by the stunning views of Lantau on your Ngong Ping Cable Car ride. Schedule your return trip around sunset to watch the surreal colours of the sky during golden hour. In the evening, visit sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck to look at the dazzling nightscape of Victoria Harbour at 393m above sea level. The light show “Love is in the sky” awaits! These amazing views will make the perfect photo adventure complete!
Treat yourself to the most beautiful views of downtown Hong Kong and its tranquil countryside with the package!
After 2:30 pm – to Ngong Ping 360
Embark on a sky-land-sea experience in the countryside of Lantau
Famed as a top 10 world’s most amazing cable car experience, the 25-minute Ngong Ping Cable Car ride is a great start to your perfect trip around Hong Kong. The views of Lantau are especially mesmerising at sunset. Enjoy the Chinese architecture and landscaped gardens of Ngong Ping Village, which are harmoniously integrated into the scenic views of Ngong Ping. Nearby attractions such as the Big Buddha and Tai O Fishing Village are also not to be missed!
After 5:00 pm – next stop: sky100
Unparalleled views of downtown Hong Kong from high up
Hong Kong’s fastest double-deck high-speed elevators can take you up to sky100 – the 100th floor of International Commerce Centre – in just 60 seconds. Discover the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and its famous Victoria Harbour at night from the tallest observation point in the city!
1 Regular priced Ngong Ping 360 round trip cable car ticket (Standard Cabin) can be upgraded to the Ngong Ping 360 ‧ sky100: Day & Night Package for HK$50 (adult) or HK$48 (child).
2The package comprises ONE Ngong Ping 360 round trip cable car ticket (Standard Cabin) and ONE sky100 standard ticket. The Ngong Ping 360 round trip cable car ticket (Standard Cabin) is only applicable for travelling after 2:30 pm, and the sky100 standard ticket is only valid for admission after 5:00 pm.
Terms and Conditions for the “Ngong Ping 360 ‧ sky100: Day & Night Package
- The “Ngong Ping 360 ‧ sky100 Day & Night” Package (“the package”）promotion period is from 20 May to 15 December 2019 (“the promotion period”). Package selling period at the ticketing office of the Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal of Ngong Ping 360 and the official website of Ngong Ping 360 is from 20 May to 15 December 2019, at the 1/F Ticket Centre of the sky100 HK observation deck is from 20 May 2019 to 14 December 2019, and at the official website of sky100 is from 20 May 2019 to 6 November 2019. The redeemed package is valid for seven days after the date of redemption. The package must be redeemed and used on or before 15 December 2019 (expired packages are not accepted).
- Guests must redeem and use the package during the promotion period. Redeemed tickets must be used at Ngong Ping 360 after 2:30 pm and at sky100 after 5 pm, during the designated opening hours of the attractions. The opening hours of Ngong Ping 360 and sky100 are subject to change, and the attractions are subject to partial opening, due to inclement weather, special events or other special circumstances. The package cannot be used during special timeslots or special events (such as firework show) which require additional fees at Ngong Ping 360 and sky100. Please visit the websites of Ngong Ping 360 and sky100 for information on opening hours and other information for updated information before departure.
- Guests who have purchased the package from the official websites of Ngong Ping 360 and sky100 must redeem their tickets on the designated travelling date with their confirmation e-mail. The package comes with ONE round trip cable car ticket (standard cabin) for Ngong Ping 360 and a standard ticket for sky100. For packages purchased from the official website of Ngong Ping 360, the round trip cable car ticket (standard cabin) for travelling on the same date and a voucher for redeeming a standard ticket of sky100 must be redeemed at the ticketing office of the Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal of Ngong Ping 360. For packages purchased from the official website of sky100, the standard sky100 ticket for travelling on the same date and a voucher for redeeming a round trip cable car ticket (standard cabin) must be redeemed at the 1/F Ticket Centre of sky100. Tickets can only be validated on the date of travelling. Advance ticket validation is not available. The redeemed ticket must be used on the day of redemption. The redemption voucher must be redeemed and used within seven days of the issue date. Expired tickets and vouchers are not accepted.
- Guests purchasing their packages from the official website of Ngong Ping 360 must select a date and a designated time for visiting Ngong Ping 360. Changes to or cancellation of the travelling date and time will not be entertained once they have been confirmed.
- Guests who have reserved their packages must arrive at the Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal at least 15 minutes before their designated travelling time on their selected travelling date to redeem their packages. Late comers are required to wait for our staff’s arrangement and board the cable car in the next available time slot.
- The Child fare is only applicable to guests aged 3 to 11. Guests are required to present their valid proofs of identity, as proof of age at ticket redemption.
- Guests under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket to board a Ngong Ping cable car and to enter sky100. Guests may be required to present proof of age by our staff.
- Packages, tickets and redemption vouchers are non-changeable, non-transferrable, and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products or services. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Expired, damaged, defaced or photocopies of tickets and vouchers are not accepted. No replacement will be issued for loss of tickets.
- Guests must comply with the Tung Chung Cable Car Bylaw of Ngong Ping 360 and the code of sky100. The relevant bylaw and code are listed in the websites of Ngong Ping 360 and sky100.
- Confirmed tickets are not refundable. Should the service of the cable car or the observatory deck becomes suspended due to inclement weather or other reasons, guests can reschedule their trip or arrange refund. Guests who have purchased their tickets through Ngong Ping 360 can visit the ticketing office of the Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal of Ngong Ping 360 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange rescheduling or refund. Guests who have purchased their tickets from sky100 can apply for refund at the 1/F Ticket Centre of sky100 or e-mail to email@example.com.
- Ngong Ping 360 Limited and sky100 reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of dispute, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 and sky100 shall be final.