360 Lantau Heritage Tour
Limited Time Offer
The “360 Lantau Heritage Tour” is the perfect way to experience Hong Kong culture and life in a fishing village. Take the Cable Car to reach Ngong Ping, where your professional guide from 360 Holidays would show you around popular Lantau attractions such as Ngong Ping Village, Tai O and Po Lin Monastery. You can take a special boat ride in Tai O to observe iconic stilt houses up close.
|Tour Duration||Date||Latest Ticket Purchase||Latest Redemption Time||Ticket Redemption Point||Assembly Time||Assembly Point||Languages|
|Approx. 3.5 hours||
1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30/4
|Bookings to be made minimum 2 days in advance||10：30||
Designated counter at the Ticketing Office, Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal
||11：15||Holidays 360 Information Center at Ngong Ping Village||English, Putonghua or Cantonese|
Tour fee includes round trip cable car ticket, sightseeing coach, Tai O boat excursion, lunch at Po Lin Monastery and professional guided services.
Subject to availability. Daily quota applies.
Infants aged between 0-2 years inclusive are free of charge.
*Child fare is applicable to 3 -11 years of age. According to “Tung Chung Cable Car Bylaw”, children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above to board. Proof of age may be requested by Ngong Ping 360 staff.
Terms and Conditions
- During ticket redemption, guests must present the true copy of their HKID card (or copy of Hong Kong birth certificate for children aged at or under 11) to record their names and the first 4 alphanumeric characters of their proof of identity.
- All rates are quoted in Hong Kong dollars.
- Should the cable car service be cancelled due to inclement weather or other reasons, the guided tour will be cancelled.
- In the case of cable car service suspension for weather or other reasons, guests can exchange their tickets to another date or apply for a refund at the ticketing office of Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal, or by emailing to email@example.com.
- Should the “Tai O Boat Excursion” service be unavailable, guests will receive a HK$20 cash voucher for using at Ngong Ping 360 Souvenir Shops.
- All redemption vouchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. The vouchers validity is as per date stamped.
- Ngong Ping 360 and 360 Holidays shall not be liable for any loss, damage to property, personal injury, theft, delay arising from accident, or other matters beyond its control that occur during the guests’ journey.
- The itinerary or transportation described in the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of adverse traffic conditions, Ngong Ping 360 and 360 Holidays reserve the right to alter the order of places to be visited.
- The starting time of the tours is fixed and latecomers will not be entertained. No refund will be provided for latecomers. If a guest chooses to cancel the tour prior to departure, or to cancel the remaining part of the tour after the tour has started, any unused portion is deemed to be voluntarily given up. No refund will be provided for the unused portion of the tour.
- Guests are to exercise their own judgement on whether their physical conditions allow them to join the activities of the tour and Ngong Ping 360 shall not be held responsible for the physical condition of guests.
- Ngong Ping 360 is not a supplier of the products and services of the merchant and shall not be held responsible for any liability in relation thereto.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final.
All photos and the above itineraries are for reference only.
Travel Agent’s Licence No. 353401
We can arrange private guided tours by request.
For enquiries and ticketing, please contact us at Guest Services Hotline (852) 3666 0606.