Get a glimpse of the lesser known side of Hong Kong through the 360 Lantau Sunset Tour. The trip is designed to showcase the untamed beauty of Lantau. The professional guides of 360 Holidays will take you through the highlights of Hong Kong’s largest outlying island, including: cable car experience, visit to the Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery, and an evening excursion of the Tai O fishing village .
Enjoy a specialty dinner at the Tai O Heritage Hotel and relish in the culinary delight that marries the best of Tai O flavours with fusion cooking. Walk along the beach of Cheung Sha after your dinner and indulge in the beauty of Lantau under starlight.
Approx. 5.5 hrs (daily departure, please book before 4pm one day prior to your visit.)
Latest Ticket Purchase / Redemption Time
Ticket Redemption Point
Designated counter at the Ticketing Office, Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal Getting there
Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Li-Nong Tea House
English, Putonghua or Cantonese
|ADULT||CHILD* (AGED 3-11)|
Tour fee includes single trip Ngong Ping Cable Car ticket, round-trip air-conditioned sightseeing coach transfer to / from Tai O, Tai O boat excursion, dinner at Tai O Heritage Hotel, single-trip MTR ticket and professional guided service.
Sunset sighting is subject to weather conditions.
Please book before 4pm one day prior to your visit.
- Subject to availability. Daily quota applies.
- Infants aged between 0-2 years inclusive are free of charge.
- * According to “Tung Chung Cable Car Bylaw”, children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above to board. Proof of age may be requested by Ngong Ping 360 staff.
Enjoy the vista of rolling greens, boundless blue sky and the vast ocean from the cable car cabin of Asia’s longest bi-cable ropeway. Kick off your trip of enlightenment with a bird’s eye view on the breathtaking panorama from all 360 degrees.
Ngong Ping Village is a culturally themed village designed and landscaped with Chinese architectural features. Guests can enjoy a wide array of retail and food and beverage here.
The Big Buddha, the world’s second largest outdoor bronze Buddha statue, and Po Lin Monastery, the largest of Hong Kong’s Buddhist temple, are both ”must-see” attractions of Lantau. Experience the magnificence of Buddhism and architectural grandeur right here!
Explore the tranquil and simple life of Tai O – the “Venice of the Orient” – in depth on this adorable boat excursion in Hong Kong’s oldest fishing village. Enjoy the charming views of stilt houses built along the banks of Tai O’s waterways, observes the General’s Rock up close and in these waters there is an opportunity to catch a glimpse of the Chinese Pink Dolphins along the way.
Formerly the Tai O Police Station, the Tai O Heritage Hotel was built in 1902 in an architectural style that features a strong colonial character with building elements uniquely identifiable as East meets West. This is a Grade II historic building, also recognised by UNESCO, with its fascinating historical and architectural stories. Visitors will enjoy a special meal with Tai O flavours in the serene views of woodland at Tai O Lookout, the glass-roofed restaurant on the first floor of the hotel.
Cheung Sha is the longest beach in Hong Kong. It is a paradise for water sports enthusiasts in day time and the perfect spot for star-gazing at night. A walk in the breeze under star light is a rare and romantic experience in Hong Kong.
The trip ends at Tung Chung. Visitors can continue with their shopping, dining and entertainment in the city that never sleeps.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates are quoted in Hong Kong dollars.
- This tour requires prior booking online and is not available for booking on-site. Kindly make a booking appointment before 4pm one day prior to your visit.
- Should the cable car service be cancelled due to inclement weather or other reasons, the guided tour will be cancelled.
- In the case of cable car service suspension for weather or other reasons, guests can exchange their tickets to another date or apply for a refund at the ticketing office of the Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal, or by emailing to email@example.com.
- Guests are required to present the “Tai O Boat Excursion” voucher at designated pier in Tai O for boarding. Should the “Tai O Boat Excursion” service be unavailable, this voucher can be used at Ngong Ping 360 Souvenir Shops at a value of HK$20. Tai O Boat Excursion will not be available on the following days: 5 February 2019 (First day of Lunar New Year), 5 April 2019(Ching Ming Festival) and 7 June 2019 (Tuen Ng Festival).
- All redemption vouchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. The vouchers validity is as per date stamped.
- Ngong Ping 360 and 360 Holidays shall not be liable for any loss, damage to property, personal injury, theft, delay arising from accident, or other matters beyond its control that occur during the guests’ journey.
- The itinerary or transportation described in the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of adverse traffic conditions, Ngong Ping 360 and 360 Holidays reserve the right to alter the order of places to be visited.
- The starting time of the tours is fixed and latecomers will not be entertained. No refund will be provided for latecomers.
- Guests are to exercise their own judgement on whether their physical conditions allow them to join the activities of the tour and Ngong Ping 360 shall be not be held responsible for the physical conditions of guests.
- Ngong Ping 360 is not a supplier of the products and services of the merchant and shall not be held responsible for any liability in relation thereto.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final.
- All photos and the above itineraries are for reference only.
- Travel Agent’s Licence No. 353401
We can arrange private guided tours by request.
For enquiries and ticketing, please contact us at Guest Services Hotline (852) 3666 0606.