Craft making is all the rage in Hong Kong. If you are looking for an authentically local experience during your visit to Hong Kong, why not come to Ngong Ping Village and join a workshop to create crafts that are uniquely local? The “DIY360 Workshop” features the “Blooming Tea Workshop” and “Paper Craft Workshop”. You will create DIY floral tea in the former, and an ornament of the cable car theme in the latter. Be a Hong Kong craft creator and make your relaxing Lantau trip even more memorable!
- Round-trip cable car ride
- One session of a DIY craft workshop
Available on Saturdays and Sundays. Please book your seat before 4:00 pm one day prior to your visit.
Designated counters at the Ticketing Office of Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal
Li-Nong Tea House, Shop 8, Ngong Ping Village
English, Putonghua or Cantonese
|Starting time of workshop*||Paper Craft Workshop - Cable Car Ornament||Blooming Tea Workshop|
|Date||Every Saturday||Every Sunday|
|Time||12:00 and 14:00||12:15 and 14:30|
*Guests should arrive at the Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal at least 45 minutes before the workshop for ticket redemption and the cable car ride.
Duration of DIY craft workshop is around 1 hour.
|ADULT||CHILD* (AGED 3-11)|
- Please book your seat before 4:00 pm one day prior to your visit. Seats are limited and offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Infants aged between 0-2 years inclusive are free of charge.
- * According to “Tung Chung Cable Car Bylaw”, children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above to board. Proof of age may be requested by Ngong Ping 360 staff.
DIY craft workshops︰
In a tea house decorated with historic charm, your tea master instructor will walk you through the steps of creating your very own blooming tea. From selecting tea leaves, using needle and thread to shape the tea bundle to steeping it with hot water, you will witness how the bundle slowly expands and unfurls into a blooming flower. Enjoy the beauty and aroma of the blooming tea with your companions!
If you are a fan of small and delicate ornaments, this is the workshop for you. Express your personal style with stickers, colours, pictures and other materials to make your very own Ngong Ping Cable Car ornament. Add your warmest regards on the wishing tag to create the perfect souvenir for your loved ones.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates are quoted in Hong Kong dollars.
- The “DIY360 Pass” includes a round-trip cable car ride and a session of DIY craft workshop. One of the following themes can be selected for the DIY craft workshop session: “Blooming Tea Workshop” OR “Paper Craft Workshop (Cable Car Ornament)” .
- On-day enrolment is not available for this package. Please book your “DIY360 Pass” before 4:00 pm one day prior to your visit.
- Guests are recommended to pay attention to the service operations schedules and plan their own journey accordingly. Any late redemption will be considered no show and no refund will be given to the unused portion of the “DIY360 Pass”.
- No replacement will be issued for loss of tickets.
- Ngong Ping 360 shall not be liable for any loss, damage to property, personal injury, theft, delay arising from accident, or other matters beyond its control that occur during the guests’ journey.
- Guests shall pay attention to the operating hours and scheduled maintenance days of Ngong Ping Cable Car.
- The availability of DIY workshop depends on the actual operation circumstances, subject to the information published by the ticketing counter.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of disputes, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final.
- For enquiries, please contact Guest Services Hotline at (852) 3666 0606.