Planning an in-depth discovery trip to Lantau? Look no further. The 360 Sky-Land-Sea Overnight Package, exclusively offered by Ngong Ping 360, is your best choice. Our package includes a wide range of accommodation, from holiday home to luxury hotels at a special discounted price. Enjoy all the time you need to explore Lantau with your loved ones!
- 360 Tai O Pass (Standard Cabin)
- One night accommodation
For the package pricing with other hotels, please send an email to email@example.com specifying below items for enquiry.
- Hotel Name
- Check-in date and check-out date
- Guest Name
- No. of guests
- Any special request?
Silvermine Beach Resort
Silvermine Beach Resort is situated in the cultural town of Mui Wo, Lantau Island. Surrounded by breathtaking views of nature, this hotel is a perfect destination to experience the tranquility, culture and natural beauty of Lantau Island.Click Here for more information
Novotel Citygate Hong Kong
Just a 5-minute stroll away from Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car, and connected to Citygate Outlets shopping mall with over 80 international brands running year around discounts. This contemporary, minimalist design hotel has 440 stylish rooms and suites with spectacular airport, sea and hills views. Facilities include four restaurants and bar, an outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour gymnasium.Click Here for more information
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
Surround yourself in Victorian splendor as you take in the breathtaking vistas, superb attention to detail and remarkable amenities found in every room of the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel. *Package includes one Hong Kong Disneyland park 1-Day General Admission ticket (aged 12-64), Child (aged 3-11) and Senior (aged 65 or above) packages are also available on request.Click Here for more information
Terms and Conditions
- The cable car ride can be upgraded to the Crystal Cabin at HK$55 (single trip/per person) or HK$80 (round trip/per person).
- Bookings with full payment must be made at least 10 days prior to the departure date. Bookings cancelled less than eight days prior to the departure date are non-refundable.
- Reservations must be made in the name printed on the identity card or passport of the registering guest. Changes to the registered name cannot be entertained once the booking has been confirmed. The hotels have the right to request proof of identity (identity or passport). In the event that guests fail to provide proof of identity consistent with the name registered for reservation, hotels have the right to deny admission without refund.
- All items are subject to availability and confirmation by Ngong Ping 360.
- Guests are required to redeem the vouchers at designated service points and each voucher can be used only once. Altered or defaced vouchers are deemed invalid. No replacement will be issued for loss of tickets.
- All redemption vouchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Guests are recommended to pay attention to the service operations schedules and plan their own journey accordingly. Any late redemption will be considered no show and no refund will be given to the unused portion of the package.
- Ngong Ping 360 shall not be liable for any loss, damage to property, personal injury, theft, delay arising from accident, or other matters beyond its control that occur during the guests’ journey.
- Guests are to exercise their own judgement on whether their physical conditions allow them to join the activities of the package and Ngong Ping 360 shall be not be held responsible for the physical conditions of guests.
- Guests are required to present the “Tai O Boat Excursion” voucher at designated pier in Tai O for boarding. Should the “Tai O Boat Excursion” service be unavailable, this voucher can be used at Ngong Ping 360 Souvenir Shops at a value of HK$20.
- Guests are required to redeem the bus ticket at New Lantao Bus Ngong Ping Bus Terminal. Usage of the ticket is subject to the conditions of use of the service provider.
- All guests should observe the House Rules including the check-in and check-out times of each accommodation. Details of this, please refer to the different service suppliers official websites.
- A single supplement fee may apply to single travellers.
- Ngong Ping 360 is not a supplier of the products and services of the merchant and shall not be responsible for any liability in relation thereto.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final.
- All photos and the above itineraries are for reference only.
- Travel Agent’s Licence No. 353401
For pricing details of different room types, please contact us at 360 Holidays Hotline (852) 3666 0123.