Planning an in-depth discovery trip to Lantau? Look no further. The 360 Sky-Land-Sea Overnight Package, exclusively offered by Ngong Ping 360, is your best choice. Our package includes a wide range of accommodation, from holiday home to luxury hotels at a special discounted price. Enjoy all the time you need to explore Lantau with your loved ones!
- Round-trip cable car ride on Standard Cabin
- 2-day pass for unlimited New Lantau Bus rides (except Tung Chung lines)
- Tai O boat excursion
- One night accommodation
- Auberge Discovery Bay Hong Kong
- Tai O Heritage Hotel
- Silvermine Beach Resort
- Regal Airport Hotel Hong Kong
- Novotel Citygate Hong Kong
- Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel
- Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
- Disney’s Hollywood Hotel
Click here for the package rate details.
Auberge Discovery Bay Hong Kong
Situated on Lantau Island, Auberge Discovery Bay Hong Kong is an island oasis surrounded by tranquil seas and natural beauty. Comprising 325 stylish rooms and spacious suites, as well as an exceptional range of leisure facilities, the hotel offers guests a seaside retreat away from the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong.Click Here for more information
Tai O Heritage Hotel
Located at Tai O, one of the oldest existing fishing villages in Hong Kong, the Tai O Heritage Hotel represents the vintage architectural charm of the late 19th century where guests can experience an authentic taste of a historical heritage which is not commonly seen elsewhere.Click Here for more information
Silvermine Beach Resort
Silvermine Beach Resort is situated in the cultural town of Mui Wo, Lantau Island. Surrounded by breathtaking views of nature, this hotel is a perfect destination to experience the tranquility, culture and natural beauty of Lantau Island.Click Here for more information
Regal Airport Hotel Hong Kong
Directly connected to Hong Kong International Airport, the hotel provides comfortable accommodation with 1,171 guest rooms. Additionally, the hotel features a variety of authentic cuisines at its six restaurants and bars, and it has a complete range of recreational facilities, including spa, outdoor pool and indoor heated swimming pool.Click Here for more information
Novotel Citygate Hong Kong
Just a 5-minute stroll away from Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car, and connected to Citygate Outlets shopping mall with over 80 international brands running year around discounts. This contemporary, minimalist design hotel has 440 stylish rooms and suites with spectacular airport, sea and hills views. Facilities include four restaurants and bar, an outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour gymnasium.Click Here for more information
Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel
Nestled on the banks of the South China Sea, Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel is the only international five-star hotel on Lantau Island. The hotel has 658 guest rooms, a grand ballroom, 11 meeting rooms, 5 food and beverage outlets, a 24-hour fitness centre, an indoor swimming pool and Marriott’s signature Quan Spa. The hotel is located next to the airport and close to Ngong Ping 360. Access to the central business district is just a 28-minute train ride on the connected Airport Express Line. Complimentary shuttle bus service is available to the airport and Tung Chung MTR Station.Click Here for more information
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
Surround yourself in Victorian splendor as you take in the breathtaking vistas, superb attention to detail and remarkable amenities found in every room of the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel. *Package includes one Hong Kong Disneyland park 1-Day General Admission ticket (aged 12-64), Child (aged 3-11) and Senior (aged 65 or above) packages are also available on request.Click Here for more information
Disney’s Hollywood Hotel
Surround yourself with glamour in this Hollywood-themed hotel. Hotel rooms are designed for the comfort of a family of four. *Package includes one Hong Kong Disneyland park 1-Day General Admission ticket (aged 12-64), Child (aged 3-11) and Senior (aged 65 or above) packages are also available on request.Click Here for more information
Silverview Resort Holiday
Silverview Resort Holiday is a great choice for accommodation in Mui Wo. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to main attractions such as Pui O, Slivermine Bay, Cheung Sha and Our Lady of Joy Abbey.Click Here for more information
Espace Elastique consists of a B&B, boutique hotel style accommodation and a cafè in Tai O. Lantau is an off-track destination for those who look to explore and appreciate the charming traditional fishing village.Click Here for more information
YHA Ngong Ping SG Davis Youth HostelClick Here for more information
Terms and Conditions
- The cable car ride can be upgraded to the Crystal Cabin at HK$55 (single trip/per person) or HK$80 (round trip/per person).
- Bookings with full payment must be made at least 10 days prior to the departure date. Bookings cancelled less than eight days prior to the departure date are non-refundable.
- Reservations must be made in the name printed on the identity card or passport of the registering guest. Changes to the registered name cannot be entertained once the booking has been confirmed. The hotels have the right to request proof of identity (identity or passport). In the event that guests fail to provide proof of identity consistent with the name registered for reservation, hotels have the right to deny admission without refund.
- All items are subject to availability and confirmation by Ngong Ping 360.
- Guests are required to redeem the vouchers at designated service points and each voucher can be used only once. Altered or defaced vouchers are deemed invalid. No replacement will be issued for loss of tickets.
- All redemption vouchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Guests are recommended to pay attention to the service operations schedules and plan their own journey accordingly. Any late redemption will be considered no show and no refund will be given to the unused portion of the package.
- Ngong Ping 360 shall not be liable for any loss, damage to property, personal injury, theft, delay arising from accident, or other matters beyond its control that occur during the guests’ journey.
- Guests are to exercise their own judgement on whether their physical conditions allow them to join the activities of the package and Ngong Ping 360 shall be not be held responsible for the physical conditions of guests.
- Guests are required to present the “Tai O Boat Excursion” voucher at designated pier in Tai O for boarding. Should the “Tai O Boat Excursion” service be unavailable, this voucher can be used at Ngong Ping 360 Souvenir Shops at a value of HK$20.
- Guests are required to redeem the bus ticket at New Lantao Bus Ngong Ping Bus Terminal. Usage of the ticket is subject to the conditions of use of the service provider.
- All guests should observe and accept the house rules and guidelines (including the check-in and check-out time) of different accommodations. Details can be referred to the corresponding website of different service suppliers.
- Extra fees may apply to single travelers or under occupancy. (Except YHA Ngong Ping SG Davis Youth Hostel).
- Ngong Ping 360 is not a supplier of the products and services of the merchant and shall not be responsible for any liability in relation thereto.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final.
- All photos and the above itineraries are for reference only.
- Travel Agent’s Licence No. 353401
For pricing details of different room types, please contact us at 360 Holidays Hotline (852) 3666 0123.