Your Trans-Lantau experience starts here at Ngong Ping 360
Ngong Ping 360 brings you the ultimate freedom to tour around Lantau! The “360 Sky-Land-Sea Day Pass” offers comprehensive air, land and sea transportation access. You can discover Tai O’s legendary fishing village, experience the tranquility of the beaches in Pui O and Cheung Sha, enjoy the magnificent view of the Big Buddha, or look at the rich wild life of the island. Explore Lantau freely with your one-day pass and unveil the many unique characteristics of Lantau!
|ADULT||CHILD* (AGED 3-11)|
- Infants aged between 0-2 years inclusive are free of charge.
- * According to “Tung Chung Cable Car Bylaw”, children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above to board. Proof of age may be requested by Ngong Ping 360 staff.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates are quoted in Hong Kong dollars.
- The “360 Sky-Land-Sea Day Pass” comprises a Ngong Ping Cable Car ticket, a New Lantao Bus ticket, a Tai O boat excursion ticket and Ngong Ping 360 Souvenir Shop HK$20 Voucher.
- The Ngong Ping 360 souvenir shop voucher can only be used at Ngong Ping 360’s Souvenir Shops located at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal, Hong Kong Love and next to Walking with Buddha at Ngong Ping Village.
- Guests are required to redeem the vouchers at designated service points and each voucher can be used only once. Altered or defaced vouchers are deemed invalid. No replacement will be issued for loss of vouchers.
- All redemption vouchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. The voucher's validity is as per date stamped.
- Guests are recommended to pay attention to the service operations schedules and plan their own journey accordingly. Any late redemption will be considered no show and no refund will be given to the unused portion of the package.
- Ngong Ping 360 shall not be liable for any loss, damage to property, personal injury, theft, delay arising from accident, or other matters beyond its control that occur.
- Visitors are to exercise their own judgment on whether their physical conditions allow them to join in the activities of the package and Ngong Ping 360 shall not be held responsible for the physical conditions of guests.
- Guests are required to present the “Tai O boat excursion” voucher at the designated pier in Tai O for boarding. Should the “Tai O boat excursion” service be unavailable, this voucher can be used at Ngong Ping 360 Souvenir Shops at a value of HK$20.
- Guests are required to redeem the bus ticket at New Lantao Bus Ngong Ping Bus Terminal. Usage of the ticket is subject to the conditions of use of the service provider.
- Ngong Ping 360 Limited is not a supplier of the products and services of the merchant and shall not be responsible for any liability in relation thereto.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of disputes, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final.
For enquiries and ticketing, please contact us at Guest Services Hotline (852) 3666 0606.