The pass comprises a round-trip cable car ride and admission to three major attractions in Ngong Ping Village, including “VR 360”, “Motion 360” and “Walking with Buddha”.
"Walking with Buddha" is temporarily closed from 4 July to 16 September. The "Walking with Buddha" admission included in the "360 Fun Pass" will be replaced with a HKD20 cash voucher for use in Ngong Ping 360 Souvenir Shop.
- Infants aged between 0-2 years inclusive are free of charge.
- * According to “Tung Chung Cable Car Bylaw”, children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above to board. Proof of age may be requested by Ngong Ping 360 staff.
- ^ Senior fare is only applicable to Hong Kong residents aged 65 or above. Ticket holders must present their Hong Kong ID card or Hong Kong Senior Citizen Card as proof of age.
VR 360 is a virtual reality experience fused with the flavours of nostalgic Hong Kong. You can enjoy six amazing VR adventures and multimedia games - including Hong Kong's very first "High Altitude Ropeway Walk". Don't miss out on this novel, hi-tech attraction.Find out more
Indulge in dynamic sensations of 5D theatre with your vision, hearing, smell, and touch to experience the magnificence of Lantau.Find out more
Walking with Buddha
An immersive, multimedia attraction that follows the life of Siddhartha Gautama – the man who became Buddha – and his path to enlightenment.Find out more
Terms and Conditions
- All rates are quoted in Hong Kong dollars.
- A “360 Fun Pass” includes one round trip cable car trip (standard cabin) and one-off admission to each of the following attractions: "VR 360", "Motion 360" and "Walking with Buddha".
- The Rules and Regulations of Ngong Ping 360 apply. Each admission ticket can only be used once at each attraction. Unused tickets to "VR 360", "Motion 360" or "Walking with Buddha" are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Any unauthorised alteration to the ticket may render it invalid.
- VR360 is only open to persons aged 16 or over.
- Admission to "Motion 360" only includes ONE viewing of a 5D movie.
- Motion 360 are only open to people who are at least 3 years old, more than 100cm tall and weigh less than 113kg (250lbs) .
- Guests shall pay attention to the show schedules of the relevant attractions. Tickets unused or overdue are deemed to be voluntarily given up. No refund will be given to any unused portion of the package. All admission tickets are stamped with a date; they are only valid on the date shown on the date chop.
- No replacement will be issued for loss of tickets.
- Ngong Ping 360 reserves the right to amend the show schedule without prior notice.
- Ngong Ping 360 shall not be liable for any loss, damage to property, personal injury, theft, delay arising from accident, or other matters beyond its control that occur during the guests’ journey.
- Visitors shall exercise their own judgement on whether their physical conditions are fit for joining the activities of the package. Ngong Ping 360 shall not be liable for any person’s physical conditions.
- Guests shall pay attention to the operating hours and scheduled service days of Ngong Ping Cable Car.
- The availability of attractions depends on the actual operation circumstances, subject to the information published by the ticketing counter.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of disputes, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final.
For enquiries and ticketing, please contact us at Guest Services Hotline (852) 3666 0606.