The following Ngong Ping 360 Limited statement addresses relevant privacy issues.
Ngong Ping 360 Limited is committed to ensuring the privacy of individual information. Ngong Ping 360 Limited respects the need for confidentiality of information and provides a secure framework to protect personal details held by Ngong Ping 360 Limited from collection of information, use & disclosure, storage, security and accessibility.
The Ngong Ping 360 Limited privacy statement outlines:
1. Why we collect personal information
2. What kind of personal information we collect
3. How we use the personal information collected
4. The need to gain consent prior to disclosing information to a third party
5. The privacy of personal information disclosed on the Ngong Ping 360 website via the Internet
6. The safekeeping of personal information
7. Recourse provided by Ngong Ping 360 Limited to those who feel their privacy has been compromised
Ngong Ping 360 Limited may collect personal information from our website, mobile services and other channels when you:
- Purchase ticket(s) or annual pass(es) from Ngong Ping 360 through the telephone, facsimile, online, mobile, in person at Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung or Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal, or through Ngong Ping 360 Limited’s authorized dealers or agents
- Register and utilize our luggage storage service at Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung office
- Register for 360 Holidays or other tour services at Ngong Ping 360
- Enrol in Ngong Ping 360’s Education tours, corporate meetings or incentive events
- Subscribe to our eNewsletter
- Enquire information about a product or service from Ngong Ping 360 Limited
- Enter any promotion, competition, or lucky draw through Ngong Ping 360 Limited’s promotion campaigns
- Provide feedbacks through the telephone, facsimile, online, mobile, at Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung or Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal
- Perform any business or contractual function with/at Ngong Ping 360 Limited
- Take part in market researches
Personal information collected by Ngong Ping 360 Limited include but is not limited to the following:
- Your name
- Your correspondence address
- Your contact details, including your fixed and mobile phone numbers, e-mail addresses, facsimile numbers, gender, date of birth, mailing addresses
- Your business information such as your company name, business title and associated contact information
- Your country of origin
- Your nationality
- Your travel details including your accommodation information and languages spoken
- Your preference on language, products or services, promotion offers, or your hobbies and leisure activities
- Your credit or debit card information and billing information, including name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date
- Transactional data which includes the purchases you made at Ngong Ping 360
- Your annual pass membership number
Personal information will be used by Ngong Ping 360 Limited for one or more of the following purposes:
- To process or to confirm your order and to provide the products or services that you have bought from Ngong Ping 360 Limited, keeping you updated with the progress of your order
- To retrieve your order at Ngong Ping 360 Limited which you have bought through online, mobile, over the phone, or through any authorized dealer or agent of Ngong Ping 360 Limited
- To process your request for any products or services offered by Ngong Ping 360 Limited
- To fulfil requests submitted by you, whether via online, mobile, over the phone, or through other means
- To process and administer your application for Annual Pass
- To notify you of service updates, suspension or changes of Ngong Ping 360 Limited’s products or services
- To notify you of price adjustment of Ngong Ping 360 Limited’s products or services
- For marketing and promoting the following products and services (from which Ngong Ping 360 Limited may or may not be remunerated):
- All products or services provided by Ngong Ping 360 Limited including cable car tickets, the 360 Sky-Land-Sea Day Pass, 360 Holidays Guided Tours, attractions at Ngong Ping Village, Ngong Ping 360 retail shops at Tung Chung and Ngong Ping cable car terminal, and Ngong Ping Village
- Events, entertainment and festive decorations at Ngong Ping 360
- Promotion offers, discounts, new products offered by Ngong Ping 360 Limited
- Service enhancement offered by Ngong Ping 360 Limited
- Products and services offered by Ngong Ping 360 Limited’s tenants
- Products and services jointly offered by Ngong Ping 360 Limited and Ngong Ping 360 Limited’s business partners including but not limited to the following:
- Travel and leisure services, including holiday package products and services offered by hotels, airlines, shopping malls, theme parks and other attractions
- Third party rewards, loyalty and privileges programme providers
- Travel, tour and accommodation services
- Financial, insurance, credit card, banking, foreign exchange and other related services and products
- For identification and verification purposes, in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you
Personal information will be used by Ngong Ping 360 Limited under the following conditions:
- Ngong Ping 360 Limited will not use personal information, for any purpose, which is not related to the services or products Ngong Ping 360 Limited provides to individuals. Ngong Ping 360 Limited may use personal information to inform individuals of other Ngong Ping 360 Limited products/services which Ngong Ping 360 Limited feels maybe of some interest/ benefit to the individual.
- Ngong Ping 360 Limited will only disclose personal information with individual’s consent.
- At any time, individuals have the right to request that Ngong Ping 360 Limited remove their personal details from any Ngong Ping 360 Limited marketing activity.
For every visitor to the Ngong Ping 360 website our web server collects personal information for statistical purposes. Information identified includes the number of users visiting the site, traffic patterns, origins of users and referring sites. This is unidentified data and no attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities. The information is used to assess our website performance and to help improve the overall content and layout of the site.
All Personal data held by Ngong Ping 360 Limited will be kept confidential but Ngong Ping 360 Limited may disclose information of an individual to the following parties:
- Contractors, agents, suppliers or third party service provider who are involved in executing the promotion campaign, or in delivering the products and services you have ordered and purchased
- Any banking or financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, payment gateway company
- Contractors, agents, suppliers or third party service providers who provide administrative, computing, payment or other services to Ngong Ping 360 Limited in connection with the operation of its business
- Business partners of Ngong Ping 360 Limited
Ngong Ping 360 Limited takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is kept confidential, secured, accurate, complete and up-to-date whenever information is collected or used. If an individual find that the current personal information that Ngong Ping 360 Limited holds is inaccurate, the individual may approach Ngong Ping 360 Limited and the information will be amended.
- Ngong Ping 360 Limited protects personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Personal information may be stored in either electronic data or hard copy documents in a secured environment.
- Only Ngong Ping 360 Limited authorised users may access personal information and only for approved purposes.
- All Ngong Ping 360 Limited employees are aware of their obligations under the Privacy Act legislation and their own, specific privacy requirements at Ngong Ping 360 Limited. All Ngong Ping 360 Limited employees sign confidentiality agreements as a condition of employment.
- If Ngong Ping 360 Limited has a contract with another third party organization to provide a service on its behalf, Ngong Ping 360 Limited will ensure they have appropriate security measures and only process your information as Ngong Ping 360 Limited authorized. Those organizations will not be entitled to use your personal information for their own purposes.
All Personal Data that has been collected from you will only be stored for the duration that is relevant to the purpose for which it was processed and for as long as required by applicable law.
If you believe that your personal information has been compromised in any way, please contact the Commerce & Marketing Department of Ngong Ping 360 Limited, who will be your first point of contact should a privacy issue arise. Our Privacy Officer will investigate your complaint in complete confidence and make a formal response to you.
If you are dissatisfied with our internal complaint process the complaint will be passed onto the Privacy Commissioner.
If you have any further questions relating to the Ngong Ping 360 Limited Privacy Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Ngong Ping 360 Limited
11 Tat Tung Road,
Tung Chung, Lantau,
PO Box 147, Tung Chung Post Office, Hong Kong
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The entire content of this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, scripts and software, is the property of Ngong Ping 360 Limited.
- The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Ngong Ping 360 Limited.
- All software used on this site is the property of Ngong Ping 360 Limited or its software suppliers.
- This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system in any form, or transmitted by any means without the expressed written consent in writing from Ngong Ping 360 Limited.
- This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the expressed written consent of Ngong Ping 360 Limited.
This notice is written in English and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this policy, the English version shall prevail.