14/10 : 09:00 - 18:30
Walking with Buddha
"Walking with Buddha" is temporarily closed.
An immersive, multimedia attraction that follows the life of Siddhartha Gautama – the man who became Buddha – and his path to enlightenment from a prince living in an opulent palace to becoming enlightened in the harsh forest.
The story begins with a short video in the courtyard. In a mist of incense, the voice of the Bodhi Tree tells the story of Siddhartha, a man who asked himself “Who am I and why am I here?” He later became enlightened under the tree, reaching supreme awareness and became Buddha.
You will next walk on an immersive journey with the Buddha from the opulence of his palace to the harshness of the forest.
Your next stop is the “Temple”
You are invited to pick a Bodhi leaf, on which words of thought are written for your reflection. Send it to the Buddha, which symbolise the wisdom is acquired in the enlightenment of Siddhartha Gautama.
The final stop of your journey is the “Path of Enlightenment”
You can delve into the origins of Buddhism and track its dissemination across the globe. You can also experience Buddha’s teachings and reflect on this path of enlightenment in more details.
Terms and Conditions
- Guests shall exercise their own judgment on whether they are physically fit for "Walking with Buddha". Ngong Ping 360 shall not be held responsible for any person’s physical conditions.
- Guests should note the show schedule. Any unused show admission as a result of a missed schedule will be deemed as automatically surrendered.
- The schedule is subject to change or cancellation without prior notice. The availability of entertainment facilities depends on the actual operation circumstances, subject to the information announced on-site.
- The opening hours of Ngong Ping 360 is subject to change due to inclement weather or other special circumstances. Please visit Ngong Ping 360 website for updated information before departure.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final, including but not limited to suspension, alteration or termination of the terms and conditions of the offer, without prior notice.
- For enquiries, please contact us at the Guest Services Hotline (852) 3666 0606.
11:00 - 17:00, Mondays to Fridays
10:00 - 17:40 , Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays (every 20 minutes)
around 20 minutes
Adult - HK$40
Child (Aged 3-11) - HK$20
Senior (Aged 65+) - HK$28
Where to buy
Ticketing Offices at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal, "Motion 360" and Holidays 360 Information Centre
Ngong Ping Village, Ngong Ping, Lantau
Travel to Ngong Ping Village on the Ngong Ping Cable Car (approx. 25-min). "Walking with Buddha" is a 2-min walk away from the Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal.
“Walking with Buddha” is narrated in 3 languages – Cantonese, Mandarin and English, please select your preferred language version:
Cantonese Show Schedule (supplemented with English subtitles)
Mondays to Fridays 11:00 12:00 13:00 14:00 15:00 16:00 17:00
Weekends and Public Holidays 10:00 11:00 12:00 13:00 14:00 15:00 16:00 17:00
Mandarin Show Schedule (supplemented with English subtitles)
Mondays to Fridays 11:20 12:20 13:20 14:20 15:20 16:20
Weekends and Public Holidays 10:20 11:20 12:20 13:20 14:20 15:20 16:20 17:20
English Show Schedule (supplemented with Traditional Chinese subtitles)
Mondays to Fridays 11:40 12:40 13:40 14:40 15:40 16:40
Weekends and Public Holidays 10:40 11:40 12:40 13:40 14:40 15:40 16:40 17:40
Ngong Ping 360 Limited reserves the right to amend the show schedule without prior notice.