The first stage of the Big Buddha renovation – the refurbishment of the Buddha's body has been completed. The upper part of the scaffolding has been demolished. The second stage of the Big Buddha renovation will commence shortly and is expected to complete in mid of 2022. Po Lin Monastery and the Big Buddha remain open. Please check the official website of Po Lin Monastery for details.
10:00 – 18:00
14/10 : 09:00 - 18:30
14/10 : 09:00 - 18:30
Responding to the plot of the story, the extraordinary seats in the theatre move to heighten your senses. Your immersive experience will be complemented by water spray, wind effects and other stimulating installations!READ MORE
Daily: 11:00 – 17:00
around 10 minutes
Adult - HK$88
Child (Aged 3-11) - HK$66
Senior (Aged 65+) - HK$66
Where to buy
Ngong Ping 360 Ticketing Offices at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal, "Motion 360" and Holidays 360 Information Centre
Ngong Ping Village, Ngong Ping, Lantau
Travel to Ngong Ping Village on the Ngong Ping Cable Car (approx. 25-min). "Motion 360" is a 3-min walk away from the Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal.
Terms and Conditions
- Motion 360 is only open to people who are at least 3 years old, more than 100cm tall and weigh less than 11kg (250lbs) .
- Children between 3 and 9 years old must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above sitting next to them.
- Motion 360 are not suitable for: pregnant women, persons with a history of heart conditions or abnormal blood pressure, back, neck or similar physical conditions, motion sickness or dizziness, or persons with medical sensitivity to strobe or fog effects; persons who had recent surgery, person who are in a state of intoxication or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- No person shall bring any object which may cause inconvenience or annoyance to other guests or which may prejudice the safe operations of Motion 360.
- Only one person is allowed on one seat at a time.
- Guests must fasten their seatbelts and keep their hands and feet within their own seat throughout the show.
- Do not unbuckle the seat belt or leave the seat when the show is running. If you feel unwell during the screening of the movie, please seek assistance from our staff.
- Guests shall exercise their own judgment on whether they are physically fit for watching Motion 360. Ngong Ping 360 shall not be held responsible for any person’s physical conditions.
- Guests should note the show schedule. Any unused show admission as a result of missed schedule will be deemed as automatically surrendered.
- The schedule is subject to change or cancellation without prior notice. The availability of entertainment facilities depends on the actual operation circumstances, subject to the information announced on-site.
- The opening hours of Ngong Ping 360 is subject to change due to inclement weather or other special circumstances. Please visit Ngong Ping 360 website for updated information before departure.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final, including but not limited to suspension, alteration or termination of the terms and conditions of the offer, without prior notice.
- For enquiries, please contact us at the Guest Services Hotline (852) 3666 0606.