This summer, Ngong Ping 360 proudly presents a daily rundown of three “Tricking” shows. Get ready for a series of sensational and highly technical routines fused with martial arts, gymnastics, dance and somersaults!
Tricking comprises four main elements, namely martial arts, gymnastics, twists and flips. Technical moves from different sports – such as twists and flips from gymnastics, butterfly twist and 540 kick from Taekwondo and corkscrew from Capoeira – are handpicked for choreographing stunning tricking routines.
Stay after the performance to take pictures with tricking athletes or join our special “Extreme Tricking Workshops” to experience the fun of the sport.
Don’t miss our latest hot discounts either. Local students can enjoy 50% off on cable car rides, and holders of the “360 Annual Pass” can purchase companion tickets at 20% off.
Tricking packs the best moves from various martial art forms to create eye-catching sequences and routines that challenge the body. Come visit Ngong Ping 360 and be amazed by the highly technical tricking performance by invited teams.
14 July – 26 August 2018
12:30pm, 2:30pm and 4:00pm, daily
(run time: approx. 15 minutes)
Village Square, Ngong Ping Village
Tricking athletes will pose for your photos after each performance.
Can’t get enough of tricking? Why not register the Tricking Workshop at “360 Holidays” at Ngong Ping Village!
Date: 14 July – 26 August 2018
Time: Mondays to Fridays: 3:00pm ; Saturdays and Sundays: 1:00pm and 3:00pm
(Daily capacity applies. Registration will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.)
(approx. 15 minutes per session)
Tricking is a novel sport formed by different martial arts moves. First known as American Taekwondo, Tricking was enriched with creative martial arts elements, music and dance moves. Tricking dance went viral and became wildly popular.
Tricking does not only feature the essence of various sports but is also highly compatible with other schools of movements. Tricking stunts are slowly making their ways into parkour, street dance and martial arts routines. To identify true tricking from the myriad of novel sports, look for the seamless “combo” of highly technical tricks. As the “soul” of tricking, a good combo demonstrates the superb skills of the “trickster” (or “tricker”).
Local students enjoy 50% off on cable car rides
From 16 July to 26 August, local full-time students* can enjoy 50% off on their round-trip ride on the standard cabins of Ngong Ping Cable Car.
*The offer is applicable to local full-time students aged between 12 and 15.
20% off companion tickets for “360 Annual Pass” holders
From 14 July to 30 September, holders of the “360 Annual Pass” can purchase up to FOUR same-day single trip or round-trip cable car tickets at a discount of 20% off.Click here for details
Book now to enjoy the heart-pumping Tricking performance!
Enjoy time-limited offer and go straight to the boarding area!
Terms and conditions
- The Tricking Workshop is hosted by professionals. Participants should consider whether the workshop is suitable for their participation.
- Pictures shown are for reference only.
- The above schedule is subject to change and/or cancellation without prior notice.
- The opening hours of Ngong Ping 360 is subject to change due to inclement weather or other special circumstances. Please visit Ngong Ping 360 website for updated information before departure.
- Ngong Ping 360 Limited reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final.
- For more information and enquiries, please call the Guest Service Hotline of Ngong Ping 360 Limited at (852)3666-0606.