In addition, the operating hours from 27 to 29 Dec are from 9:30 am to 6 pm.
From 5 Jul 2021, guests can top up HK$20 (same price for both adult and child) for one attraction admission ticket upon purchasing any cable car ticket or guided tour at Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal ticketing office or Ngong Ping 360 official website (Each guest can top up more than one attraction admission ticket. Each ticket for one-time entry of either attraction only). If guest purchase tickets through Ngong Ping 360 Official webstore, please select this “add on product” after selection of cable car tickets before payment
*3 attractions include: Cable Car Discovery Centre, Motion 360 and The Art of Chocolate Hong Kong (Admission only)
Cable Car Discovery Centre
The very first edutaining permanent exhibition themed around cable car – is now open! Explore the different galleries and experience zones, including a showcase of cable car components and a photo area, to learn more about the Ngong Ping Cable Car system. From the history of cable cars to the hard work of unsung engineering heroes, different aspects of the extreme project are shown right in front of you. Play around with the interactive installations and enter the restricted engineering zone through virtual reality, too. A novel travelling experience and fun learning await your discovery!
The Art of Chocolate Hong Kong
A dream-like world themed around chocolate. Guest will have a 15-minute visit to “The Art of Chocolate Hong Kong” exhibition and tasting of 3 types of chocolate.
*Guests can not choose The Art of Chocolate Hong Kong when they top up the discount attraction tickets at Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal
Responding to the plot of the story, the extraordinary seats in the theatre move to heighten your senses. Your immersive experience will be complemented by water spray, wind effects and other stimulating installations!
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is applicable from 5 Jul 2021 until further notice. (Except for scheduled servicing days. Please visit Ngong Ping 360 website for details.)
- Guests can top up HK$20 for admission of any 1 attraction upon purchasing any cable car ticket or guided tour at Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal ticketing office or Ngong Ping 360 official website, or by any valid vouchers or e-tickets at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal ticketing office. Guest can top up HK$40 for admission of any 2 attractions. Each admission ticket is allowed for one-time admission of either attraction only.
- Guests can only choose from Cable Car Discovery Centre & Motion 360 when they top up the discount attraction tickets at Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal.
- Each attraction ticket is only valid for admission to the selected attraction. No change will be entertained after a ticket is purchased.
- Admission quota apply to the attractions.
- The admission of The Art of Chocolate Hong Kong includes a simple introduction of the chocolate exhibits with 15 minutes visit and tasting of 3-kinds of raw chocolate only. Participation of DIY workshop and other programme offered by the shop are excluded. Children below 12 years old are not allowed to enter the attraction alone and must be accompanied by an adult of 18 years old. (Each adult guest can bring up to 2 fare paying children for admission)
- The ticket cannot be transferred, resold or exchanged for cash. Sold ticket & attraction admission cannot be transferred, exchanged or refunded.
- The opening hours of Ngong Ping 360 is subject to change due to inclement weather or other special circumstances. Please visit Ngong Ping 360 website for updated information before departure.
- Ngong Ping 360 Limited reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final.