An ideal extra-curricular activity for primary and secondary school students, participants of the programmes would visit Lantau to explore its biodiversity, to gain an understanding of the local heritage, and to learn about sustainable development in eco-tourism.
- Eco Tourism for Beginners
- Cultural & Ecology Conservation
- Recreation and Fitness
For reservations, please contact Ngong Ping 360
A Multi-sensory Corporate Team Building Programme
Building Mutualistic relationships
- Facilitate understanding among team
- Promote support and care for team improvement
- Enable sharing of ideas across different perspectives
- Accelerate effective communication
- Initiate proactiveness and efficient response to a situation
- Motivate to think and act out-of-the-box
- Inspire performance with limited resources
- Stimulate ideation
Establishing Team Synergy
- Nurture team decision making and collaboration
- Create team synergy
10:00AMBoard the Cable car at Tung Ching Terminal to embark on a multi-sensory journey to Ngong Ping. Take part in Silence Motion 360 – a drama workshop conducted in silence at Ngong Ping Village.
1:00PMSpecialty lunch (with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options)at Ngong Ping Garden Restaurant.
2:00PMTeambuilding outdoors adventure conducted in the open environment of Lantau, followed by a debriefing session to review and reflect on the learning outcomes.
6:00PMProgramme ends, participants to return to Tung Chung on the Cable Car.
Tailor your teambuilding experience with other afternoon options:Guided Lantau excursion with 360 Holidays. Internal meeting / Plenary session at 360 Court. Outdoor teambuilding activities in Ngong Ping and / or Tai O
- All levels of staff (Local and overseas)
- Inter-departmental team building events
- An icebreaker for regional conferences
- Staff development and personal growth
- Diverse multi-lingual teams
For more details please call (852) 3666 0606 or e-mail email@example.com