Daily preventative measures for your peace of mind
To safeguard the health and safety for our staff and our guests, the following preventative measures are implemented by Ngong Ping 360:
Limited cabin capacity
- Limited cabin capacity
- Guests must reserve cable car tickets through Ngong Ping 360’s website.
- Daily ticket quota applies and are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thorough cleaning and disinfection
- Cable car cabins, terminals and Ngong Ping Village are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected and treated with medical grade photocatalyst.
- Travelling time for the cable car ride is appropriately adjusted to ensure adequate time for cabin cleaning and disinfectant with 1:99 bleach after each use.
- Cabin’s windows will allow plenty of fresh air to circulate inside the cabin
Strengthened hygiene for your cable car journey
Furthermore, the following measures are in place at Ngong Ping 360 for strengthened hygiene for your cable car journey:
- Guests must wear face masks on Ngong Ping 360 premises.
- Set up body temperature monitoring equipment to ensure the body temperatures of guests are within the normal range before boarding.
- For guests with fever symptoms, we will help with rescheduling the travelling date of their cable car tickets and advise them to seek medical attention.
- Alcohol hand sanitizers are made available.
- Disinfected mats are placed at boarding platforms.