Your Trans-Lantau experience starts here at Ngong Ping 360
Ngong Ping 360 is introducing a new “360 Sky-Land-Sea Day Pass”, offering comprehensive air, land and sea transportation access. You can discover Tai O’s legendary fishing village, experience the tranquility of beaches in Pui O and Cheung Sha , enjoy a magnificent view of Big Buddha , or visit the different novel creatures. Explore freely around Lantau with your one-day pass and unveil the many unique characteristics of Lantau!
Infants aged between 0-2 years inclusive are free of charge.
* Child must be accompanied by an adult aged of 15 or above. Ticket holders may be requested to present proof of age.
- The “360 Sky-Land-Sea Day Pass” consists of a Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car ticket, a New Lantao Bus ticket and a Tai O Boat Excursion ticket.
- Guests are required to redeem the vouchers at designated service points and each voucher can be used only once; Photocopies and any unauthorized alterations or improper damage to these vouchers may render it invalid.
- Ngong Ping 360 Souvenir Shop voucher can only be used at Ngong Ping 360’s Souvenir Shops located at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal, HKLove and next to the Walking with Buddha at Ngong Ping Village.
- Guests are recommended to pay attention to the service operations schedules and plan their own journey accordingly, any late redemption will be considered no show and no refund will be given to the unused portion.
- If any of the redemption vouchers are lost, no replacement will be issued.
- All redemption vouchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. The vouchers validity is as per date stamped.
- Ngong Ping 360 shall be exempted from any liability for loss, damage to property, injury of person, burglary, accidental delay or other occurrences beyond its control.
- Visitors are to make their own judgment to decide whether it is suitable for them to join in the activities of the package and Ngong Ping 360 shall be exempted from any liability.
- Guests are required to present the “Tai O Boat Excursion” voucher at designated pier in Tai O for boarding. Should the “Tai O Boat Excursion” service be unavailable, this voucher can be used at Ngong Ping 360 Souvenir Shops at a value of HK$20. Tai O Boat Excursion will not be available on the following days in 2016: 8 February (first day of Lunar New Year), 4 April (Ching Ming Festival), and 9 June (Tuen Ng Festival).
- Guests are required to redeem the bus ticket at New Lantao Bus Ngong Ping Bus Terminal. Usage of the ticket is subject to the conditions of use of the service provider.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of disputes, the decision of Ngong Ping 360 Limited shall be final.
- Ngong Ping 360 Limited is not a supplier of the products and services of the merchant and shall not be responsible for any liability in relation thereto.