360 Lantau Sunset Tour Savouring the Beauty of Lantau at Sunset
Get a glimpse of the lesser known side of Hong Kong through the 360 Lantau Sunset Tour. The trip is designed to showcase the untamed beauty of Hong Kong’s largest outlying island – Lantau. The professional guides of 360 Holidays will take you through a series of remarkable sights that form part of your tranquil and relaxing experience.
Walking around Hong Kong’s oldest fishing village, where you will be able to experience the unique atmosphere of a tightly-knitted community interconnected by stilt houses built above the tidal flats of Lantau. Enjoy a specialty dinner at the Tai O Heritage Hotel and relish in the culinary delight that marries the best of Tai O flavours with fusion cooking.
Kindly make a booking appointment before 4pm one day prior to your visit.
Infants aged between 0-2 years inclusive are free of charge.
* Child must be accompanied by an adult aged of 15 or above. Ticket holders may be requested to present proof of age.
Ride on Asia’s longest bi-cable ropeway to enjoy the magical 360 degree bird’s-eye views of the rolling grassland slopes, the boundless blue sky and the spectacular ocean.
Ngong Ping Village is a culturally themed village designed and landscaped with Chinese architectural features. The Big Buddha, the world’s second largest outdoor bronze Buddha statue and Po Lin Monastery, the largest of Hong Kong’s Buddhist temple, are both major point of pilgrimage for Hong Kong Buddhists.
Explore the tranquil and simple life of Tai O – the “Venice of the Orient” – in depth on this adorable boat excursion in Hong Kong’s oldest fishing village. Enjoy the charming views of stilt houses built along the banks of Tai O’s waterways, observe the General’s Rock in close distance and in these waters there is an opportunity to catch a glimpse of the Chinese White Dolphins along the way.
Formerly the Tai O Police Station, the Tai O Heritage Hotel was built in 1902 in an architectural style that features a strong colonial character with building elements uniquely identifiable as East meets West. This is a Grade II historic building, also recognised by UNESCO, with its fascinating historical and architectural stories. Visitors will enjoy a special meal with Tai O flavours in the serene views of a woodland at Tai O Lookout, the glass roofed restaurant on the first floor of the hotel.
Cheung Sha is the longest beach in Hong Kong. It is a paradise for water sports enthusiasts in day time and the perfect spot for star-gazing at night.
The trip ends at Tung Chung. Visitors can continue with their shopping, dining and entertainment in the city that never sleeps.
Tour fees include single-trip Ngong Ping Cable Car ticket, round-trip air-conditioned sightseeing coach transfer to / from Tai O, Tai O boat excursion, dinner at Tai O Heritage Hotel, single-trip MTR ticket and professional guided service.
All photos and the above itineraries are for reference only.
Sunset sighting is subject to weather conditions.
- All rates are quoted in Hong Kong dollars.
- Should the cable car service be cancelled due to inclement weather or other reasons, the guided tour will be cancelled.
- In the case of cancellation made by Ngong Ping 360 / 360 Holidays for typhoon or undesirable conditions, please make the refund applications at the point of purchase.
- Partial refund will be given should it be necessary to change or cancel parts of a tour in operation. No refund will be given to participants that cancel the tour on their own accord or did not show up. Tai O Boat Excursion will not be available on the following days in 2016: 8 February (first day of Lunar New Year), 4 April (Ching Ming Festival), and 9 June (Tuen Ng Festival).
- Ngong Ping 360 and 360 Holidays shall be exempted from any liability for loss, damage to property, injury of person, burglary, accidental delay or other occurrences beyond its control.
- Tour itinerary or transportation as described is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of adverse traffic conditions, Ngong Ping 360 and 360 Holidays reserve the right to alter the order of places to be visited.
- Tour Start-Times stated on the website are fixed and latecomers will not be entertained and no refund will be provided for latecomers.
- Visitors are to make their own judgement to decide whether it is suitable for them to join in the activities of the package and Ngong Ping 360 shall be exempted from any liability.
- Ngong Ping 360 Limited is not a supplier of the products and services of the merchant and shall not be responsible for any liability in relation thereto.
- This tour requires prior booking online and is not available for booking on-site. Kindly make a booking appointment before 4pm one day prior to your visit.