360 Fishing Village Insight Tour
Join the latest guided tour by 360 Holidays and experience life in a traditional Hong Kong fishing village. Besides attractions such as Ngong Ping Village, Tian Tan Buddha and Po Lin Monastery, professional tour guides of the “360 Fishing Village Insight Tour” will also take you on a boat ride through the waterways of Tai O to see its iconic stilt houses up. You will also get a chance to taste local delicacies such as doughnuts, big fishballs and tofu puddings, etc.
Subject to availability.
Infants aged between 0-2 years inclusive are free of charge.
* Child must be accompanied by an adult aged of 15 or above. Ticket holders may be requested to present proof of age.
Guest assembly at meeting point in Ngong Ping Village (next to Starbucks)
Ngong Ping Village is a culturally themed village designed and landscaped with Chinese architectural features. The Big Buddha, the world’s second largest outdoor bronze Buddha statue and Po Lin Monastery, are both major point of pilgrimage for Hong Kong Buddhists.
Coach pick up to Tai O Fishing Village
Craving for snacks? Enjoy free tasting of two local specialties.
Step into an authentic stilt house and sample the life of the natives of the fishing village. Your guide will walk you through the ingenious set up of these one-of-a-kind buildings and explain how space is optimised for comfort and practicability.
Explore the tranquil life of Hong Kong’s oldest fishing village – Tai O – on this adorable boat excursion. Enjoy the charming views of stilt houses built along the banks of Tai O’s waterways and observe the General’s Rock in close distance. You may even see a Chinese White Dolphin along the way!
Tai O Village is a mini “shopper’s paradise”, especially for those interested in exotic condiments, homemade dried seafood, nostalgic toys and local dumplings and pastries. You will also enjoy the open-air shopping experience that is hardly found anywhere else in Hong Kong. Don’t forget to redeem your free snack during this time!
Tour fee includes single-trip cable car ticket from Tung Chung to Ngong Ping, air-conditioned sightseeing coach transfer to Tai O Fishing Village, Tai O boat excursion, Traditional stilt house visitation, free tasting of Tai O local gourmets , guided services and one-way ferry ticket from Tai O to Tung Chung.
For enquiries and ticketing, please contact Ngong Ping 360 staff at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal or call (852)3666 0606.
- All rates are quoted in Hong Kong dollars.
- Should the cable car service be cancelled due to inclement weather or other reasons, the guided tour will be cancelled.
- In the case of cancellation made by Ngong Ping 360 / 360 Holidays for typhoon or undesirable conditions, please make the refund applications at the point of purchase.
- Partial refund will be given should it be necessary to change or cancel parts of a tour in operation. No refund will be given to participants that cancel the tour on their own accord or did not show up. Tai O Boat Excursion will not be available on the following days in 2016: 4 April (Ching Ming Festival), and 9 June (Tuen Ng Festival).
- All redemption vouchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. The vouchers validity is as per date stamped.
- Ngong Ping 360 and 360 Holidays shall be exempted from any liability for loss, damage to property, injury of person, burglary, accidental delay or other occurrences beyond its control.
- Tour itinerary or transportation as described is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of adverse traffic conditions, Ngong Ping 360 and 360 Holidays reserve the right to alter the order of places to be visited.
- Tour Start-Times stated on the website are fixed and latecomers will not be entertained and no refund will be provided for latecomers.
- Guests are to make their own judgment to decide whether it is suitable for them to join in the activities of the package and Ngong Ping 360 shall be exempted from any liability.
- Ngong Ping 360 Limited is not a supplier of the products and services of the merchant and shall not be responsible for any liability in relation thereto.